miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

The Story of my Life (Anne Frank)

March, 11th 1916

      Well, I have found this diary where books are burnt. It's not so bad, but it is everything. My name is Rial Tonkers and I'm one of the only jewish survivors. I'm so scared if anyone finds me. Because I'm only 10 years old and I just can't think about what is going on outside, my mother died when I was 4, a mad man murdered her, I'm with my father, I think so, he told me "I will be back again, don't worry" 2 months ago. Then, I'm alone with my cat called Lucifer, my only company and the diary.
      It's difficult for me to live on top of a church where nobody can see us, I think. Well it's late now, I only have 2 hours to sleep because if not hey will see us. Tomorrow I hope I find a friendly family who will offer us to stay in their house. My life is so strange, I have to be nice to everyone, I promised that to my mother. Bye, tomorrow, tomorrow I don't really know if everything will change or not. Future is dangerous and it is scary. If tomorrow I die and someone finds this, remember me. Goodbye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario