sábado, 30 de mayo de 2015

Questions on passages

1) ``I became a heavy drinker, and my need for alcohol soon grew into a terrible disease´´(16-17)
Think of a reasons why a person can become a hevy drinker

2) ``I stopped taking care of them (the animals) and sometime I was even cruel to them. But I was never cruel with Pluto´´ (17)
Why fo you think the man behaves differently towards Pluto? Does the cat have something different from the rest of the animals or the wife? Is it special for some reason? Does it represent something?

3) ``There is smothing strange about the human heart? We humans sems to like hurting each other. Haven't we all, a hundred times, done something stupid or evil just becaise we know we should not do it? (18)
Do you agree? Can you empathize (understand, feel sorry for) the narrator?



1) I think, a person can become a heavy drinker, just because they feel sorry for something, or he did something. But somethimes they only drink becouse they don't see the possitive side of their lifes. And when you start to drink, it's impossible to stop.


2) In my opinion, he was nice with Pluto because was special. He was beautiful and clever and very clever because he knew when the narratos was drunk. He was always  kind with him.


3) I really agree with the narrator. And I feel a little bit sorry for him, as he said ``We have all done something stupid or evil´´. Everyone can do things wrong, ust because of anything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario