viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

FCE Practice and Essay

In the Language class with the teacher Andrea, we had an exam to practice for the FCE Test Exam, we have been given some questions and while we were writing, we had to answer them. Then, we wrote an essay talking about our opinion of the fact that older people have more knwoledge of life than young people.

FCE Practice test 1 
Paper 2 writing


Dear David,
 I absolutely had a great time here with you so, of course, you're welcome any time you want to visit us again. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay as much as me.


I believe having company when to do thing is much better, I  would love to repeat all the amazing things we discovered, besides, one week was not enough! Next time you should stay more time.

My family adores you, they say that your enthusiasm and smile face made them happy, and also that you took very profesional photos, would you mind sending them? My parents will miss you.

Well, I would be pleased to stay with you whenever you can, just tell me when and we arrange later.

See you soon,
Alexis


Essay


To begin with, I don't fully agree with the fact that older people know more than young people. 


As I see it, an older person has lived more than younger people, of course. So they have more experience in thing like how to react in a difficult situation. So if I have a problem or something that's why I would ask mum mom as maybe she has lived something similar before

As I said, I don't fully agree because, in life maybe yes older people know more however, talking about knowledge o things I think they are wrong, since a man of twenty five years, or a teacher can know more of for example english history than my grandmother.

Therefore, saying that younger people know less than older ones, according to what knowledge they are talking about can be right or wrong from my point of view.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario