viernes, 27 de mayo de 2016

Writing a diary entry is cool

We had to imagine we were Tomy Castelli in th story The Prison and create a diary entry. It had to be between 200-230 words



September 18th,
                          Troubled day the guys went to a liquor store, and stole everything. Now I regret everything, but what is worse is that dad  arranged a marriage, because he is worried about me. I mean, he is not my boss, I now have to work and marry a woman I don't know!
                                                                                                                                 See you, Tomy


September 27th,
                          It couldn't get worse, I escaped to Texas hoping that dad's opinion had changed but when I got back everything was the same as when I left. It was if like someone stopped the time there. I discovered her name of the lady is Rosa.
                                                                              Hope things change, Tomy

September 30th,
                           I really have to stop hoping for things and start doing them because no I'm in prison. I mean not literally in prison, but I only have free-time on Mondays. I can't enjoy my life
                                                                                                                                   Good Night, Tomy

October 7th,
                  This day was the most weird day. I really can't stop thinking about it. I was looking for the tissue papers to give them to the annoying little girl, when I saw her stealing a chocolate bar through the mirror Rosa colocated. I need to sleep and think what I'm going to say to her.
                                                                                                                               Bye, Tomy




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario